Join the Self-Guided
RESTORE YOUR CORE SUMMER PROGRAM, June 15-August 15!
What you’ll get:
- 4 mini workout videos (15 minutes) targeting different body parts sent to you on June 1/when you register – yours to access anytime during the 8 week program.
- 4 longer workouts (30 minutes) sent every other week beginning June 15. Workouts stay live for the duration of the program.
- Access to our Restore Your Core Facebook group for accountability, live time with instructor Beth Kruger, and tips.
Studio unlimited members get 25% off with discount code 25PERCENT. Must be an active member to receive discount. We hope you’ll consider becoming a member! Members have access to all of our outdoor, in studio and online classes. “Choose your amount” memberships are as low as $14/week here.
The deeper dive:
Does your belly feel squishier than it used to and you’re not sure what is going on with your pelvic floor? Do you occasionally leak when sneezing, laughing, or jumping? Do you have an abdominal separation (diastasis recti) and are really unsure of which exercises to do to safely repair the opening and not make it worse? Do you want to workout and need accountability, but on your own time? If yes, then this summer series is perfect for you!
- A set of 2-3lb weights–or soup cans
- A single 4” or 5” yoga block (foam is best)
- A six or eight foot long yoga strap or super long and lightweight scarf
- A yoga mat
- A chair or sofa to use for stability in balancing poses or large movement
What we will address:
- Safe and progressive strengthening of the abdominals, focusing on the deeper layers for postural integrity, and proper alignment, as well as the superficial layer (the recti) which may have a separation from being pushed apart during pregnancy. Both slight and larger separations will be addressed during this class, and modifications will be offered.
- Integrative strengthening of the muscles that support and surround the pelvis and pelvic floor. These stabilizer muscles will help you to regain proper pelvic floor function – improving your healing, increasing muscle tone, improving continence, and increasing pleasure during sexual activity.
- Entire body conditioning, stretching, and strengthening—as we move through the entire range of motion.