Classes are now being offered online live streamed through zoom until we can be back in the studio. We hope you will join us!
Bringing your new baby home is exciting – and can also be overwhelming as you face caring for your baby 24 hours a day. We strongly recommend a newborn care class to learn baby basics, what to expect in the first few weeks, baby soothing tips, babywearing and diapering, and postpartum emotions.
Our Newborn Care Class includes:
- Newborn traits and behaviors
- How to read your baby’s signs
- Baby basics – feeding, diapering (cloth and disposable), bathing, nail care
- Dr. Harvey Karp’s 5 s’s of baby soothing
- Crying and comforting
- Baby wearing basics
- What to expect in the first few weeks
- Newborn health
Sundays, 1-3 pm
$65 for two adults
- November 15
- December 13
- January 17