Classes are now being offered online live streamed through zoom until further notice. We hope you will join us!
Breastfeeding is a natural process, but it is not instinctive. Like any new skill, breastfeeding takes knowledge, practice and support to be successful. In this new postpartum relationship, the mother and baby actually learn how to breastfeed together.
Our online breastfeeding classes include:
- How breastfeeding works
- How to establish a good milk supply
- How to get your baby to latch
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- Positions for breastfeeding
- When and where to get help should you need it
It is best to attend a breastfeeding class 4-6 weeks before your estimated due date. Partners are welcome to attend the class with you, providing an opportunity for expectant partners to ask questions and be a second set of ears to remind you of tips when you’re in the thick of learning to care for your new baby.
Taught by Rachel Foxx, RN, IBCLC, co-executive director of Vermont Donor Milk Center
$45 for pregnant person and one partner.
- September 27 (Sunday), 1-3 pm
- November 8 (Thursday), 6-8 pm
- December 6 (Sunday), 1-3 pm