Bringing your new baby home is exciting – and can also be overwhelming as you face caring for your baby 24 hours a day. We strongly recommend a newborn care class to learn baby basics, what to expect in the first few weeks, baby soothing tips, babywearing and diapering, and postpartum emotions.
Our Newborn Care Class includes:
- Newborn traits and behaviors
- How to read your baby’s signs
- Baby basics – feeding, diapering (cloth and disposable), bathing, nail care
- Dr. Harvey Karp’s 5 s’s of baby soothing
- Crying and comforting
- Baby wearing basics
- What to expect in the first few weeks
- Newborn health
Sundays, 2-4 pm
$65 for two adults
Classes held at our Burlington location, 20 Kilburn Street. Check back soon for dates in our new Essex location.
March 24 (1 space left)
April 14 (1 space left)