Bringing your new baby home is exciting – and can also be overwhelming as you face caring for your baby 24 hours a day. We strongly recommend a newborn care class to learn baby basics, what to expect in the first few weeks, baby soothing tips, babywearing and diapering, and postpartum emotions.
Our Newborn Care Class includes:
- Newborn traits and behaviors
- How to read your baby’s signs
- Baby basics – feeding, diapering (cloth and disposable), bathing, nail care
- Dr. Harvey Karp’s 5 s’s of baby soothing
- Crying and comforting
- Baby wearing basics
- What to expect in the first few weeks
- Newborn health
Sundays, 2-4 pm
$65 for two adults
Classes held at our Burlington location, 20 Kilburn Street. Check back soon for dates in our new Essex location.