Frequently Asked Questions
- How early should I arrive?
- What should I bring?
- What should I wear?
- Do I need to pre-register for class?
- How much does it cost?
- Where can I park?
- Can I make up a missed class in our series?
Plan on arriving 15 minutes before class begins so that you can feel settled and ready on time.
We have mats for you to borrow, but feel free to bring your own (for children’s classes, please leave mats at home, we provide all mats for EvoKids). Bring a water bottle, we offer filtered water.
Wear comfortable, fitted clothing that you can move freely in. For EvoKids, no tights or socks in the studio - we don’t want kids to slip!
Yes and No - it depends on the class! We offer drop-in classes for prenatal, postnatal, and our Saturday morning 11:30 am EvoKids Yoga. You can preregister for those classes if you’d like to guarantee your spot, but you can also just arrive a little early for class and drop in. Our Childbirth Education Classes, Workshops, and EvoBabies & EvoKids Series are all preregistration.
- Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga: $15 single class; $130 10 class pass (purchase on your first visit for $120); $75 monthly membership, 3 month minimum
- Saturday 11:30 am EvoKids: same as above, or purchase a 5 class kids pass for $65
- EvoBaby 6 week series: $78, EvoKid 12 week series: $150
Feel free to park in any of the unmarked spots in front of our building, along the street or in the two large lots adjacent to Pine Street. The four spots in front of Evolution Physical Therapy are reserved for PT patients.
You can make up a missed Infant Yoga and Massage and Baby Yoga class in any of our postnatal classes that are taught by Susan. You can make up a missed EvoKids class in the alternate weekly class for that age group, or a similar age group.